A super easy dish when you are strapped for time or just feeling particularly lazy! You can not really go wrong with pasta with the little ones.
Prep time: .
- 1 small chopped onion
- 2 Chopped fresh tomatoes
- Handful of frozen peas
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- Macaroni or any type of pasta
- Grated cheddar cheese
- Cook your pasta in a saucepan of boiling water.
- Whilst your pasta is cooking, heat a tbsp of oil to your non stick pan and fry the onions for a couple of minutes.
- Add the chopped tomatoes to the pan, along with the frozen peas and cook until the tomatoes have softened and created a sauce. You may need to turn the heat down to slowly cook.
- Once pasta is cooked, drain and add to the sauce and stir in a couple of spoons of cream cheese. Also add some grated cheddar cheese if you wish or simply sprinkle the cheese on top of your pasta.