Mama & Belle® is the UK’s original stylish teething jewellery brand loved and trusted by mamas and babies. Mama & Belle® has become renowned for it’s exceptional quality, up-to-date and fashion-led teething jewellery desired by parents, even without teething babies. The teething necklaces come in a range of styles, all in a modern colour block of on trend and complementing colours. We have selected a beautiful range which we feel would appeal to our mums, including a mix of rose gold, mint and marble. Strung on extra strong nylon cord, with 7 super stylish hexagon silicone beads, individually knotted for added safety. Little ones will love having a good play and chew!
Why Mama + Belle?
- The necklace is 74cm/29inches, though can easily be shortened if desired
- Made from high quality, BPA free, food grade silicone
- All Mama + Belle teething necklaces feature a breakaway clasp for added safety
- Perfect for keeping busy hands occupied during feeds
- Help develop tactile awareness
- Easy to clean - simply wash with warm soapy water, pop in the dishwasher (top shelf), or steam steriliser
- Thoroughly safety tested, with all certifications up to date
Please note that Mama & Belle teething jewellery is intended to be worn by adults. Please never leave young children alone with the jewellery and always use with adult supervision. Mama & Belle teething jewellery is not suitable as an unsupervised toy.
What we think?
Teething jewellery has become popular over the last couple of years and we can understand why. I am certain I didn’t wear jewellery for the first year when baby was young and LO would always pull, chew and grab my bracelets, earrings and necklaces so it was easier and safer to just take it all off. We love the stylish range of colours in the Mama & Belle® teething jewellery range. Mums can now feel stylish and make an outfit look that extra bit more special, knowing that it is totally safe for your baby to grab and chew and also that it won’t snap and break. I love the look of these teething jewellery and would actually wear them to accessorise my outfit even if I’m not with baby.