Born in France in 1961, Sophie la girafe is still the same even after more than 50 years!
Sophie la girafe is the first teething ring made of 100% natural rubber.
This So' Pure Sophie la girafe teething ring is supersoft and flexible to soothe the appearance of those very first teeth.
Made from 100% natural rubber (Phthalate-free) derived from the sap of the Hevea tree, Sophie’s flexible, renewable, natural materials and non-toxic food grade paint mean she is a safe and natural teething toy for your little one.
Why So' Pure Sophie la girafe® Teething Ring?
- Safe for your baby - The So' Pure collection is made from 100% organic cotton, corn fibre and 100% natural rubber.
- Light and easy to hold from a young age, ideal for soothing painful gums.
- Made from the same natural rubber and food grade paints as the original Sophie the Giraffe.
- Features a variety of textures to relieve baby at different stages of teething.
- Makes a great gift and is complimented by attractive gift boxes made using recyclable materials.
1 x So' Pure Sophie la girafe Teething Ring
What we think?
We're big fans of the original Sophie the giraffe so this is a great teething ring specifically designed to soothe those painful gums in the early stages of teething. The rings make it easy for the little fingers to wrap around and the compact size is great for taking out and about with you. This lovely gift is part of the So' Pure collection which compliments our range of natural and organic products, knowing that it is safe for your baby and the planet.