Ideal for busy parents on the move, the multi-award winning Babyzen Yoyo+ pushchair is famous for its easy, instant one handed fold and compactness.
This pushchair can be used in parent-facing mode from birth and front facing from 6+ months up until 18kgs.
This new and improved model can now be used with a car seat and can switch from the car to the Yoyo+ with one easy click.
It features a multi-position reclining seat, comfortable seat pad with 5 point harness and new and improved 4 wheel suspension.
Fits into overhead aeroplane storage when folded.(H52 x W44 x D18cm
Bigger shopping basket
4 wheel suspension
Exclusive soft-drive system
Fabrics are machine washable
UPF 50+ sun protection canopy
Why choose Babyzen Yoyo+?
- One-hand folding, unfolding and driving
- XXL storage basket
- Extremely compact when folded (52 x 44 x 18 cm), the YOYO+ follows you on-board a plane as hand luggage (Since 2012, the YOYO and YOYO+ strollers are accepted or recognized as cabin luggage by most airlines companies. However, cabin luggage standards may vary according to the airline and we therefore recommend checking with your chosen airline before travelling for the latest applicable cabin luggage allowance.)
- Comes with its transport bag
- Featherweight: 6.2 to 6.6 kg depending on the version
- 4-wheel suspension
- Patented and exclusive "soft drive" system: no need to block its front wheels, regardless of ground conditions
- Extendable canopies with sun protection (UPF 50+)
- Rain covers included
What we think?
We couldn't believe how compact and lightweight this stroller is. For such a compact stroller when folded - it is very sturdy, moves well and most importantly, baby looks really comfortable in it. It is almost guaranteed that parents will look for a second or travel buggy so for anyone who travels often on the bus, train and even plane, this Babyzen Yoyo is the perfect choice for you. There's nothing more inconvenient after a flight when you have to carry a tired baby or toddler along with multiple bags, suitcases and even other children so can you imagine how much more easier it would be to be able to take a Babyzen Yoyo on board the flight and to be able to fold it away in the overhead compartment ready for when the plane lands. We would definitely recommend it as a second stroller.
Please note: In order to use from birth you will need to purchase the Babyzen Yoyo+ Newborn Pack (sold separately).From birth, baby lies parent-facing and never leaves your sight. BABYZEN YOYO+ comes with a totally flat carrycot for infants, a 5-point harness, a 2-position pop up canopy, a foot cover and a headrest. From 6 months and using the same frame, simply swap 0+ newborn fabrics for 6+ fabrics, and sit baby up to face the road. Time for him/her to discover the world! The YOYO+ backrest can be inclined to 145° in several positions, and features comfortable padding with a 5-point harness.