The ultimate in convenience, with seat reducer for very small babies.
Why Buy Me?
- From day one - ready to use from birth up to 12 months.
- Travel system compatible. - easily attaches to most of our pushchairs.
- Rear facing - 80% safer during early development.
- ISOFIX compatible - one click installation with the ultra-safe ISOFIX base.
Features & Benefits:
- Safer sides - superior side impact protection.
- Belt fit option - for parents without an ISOFIX ready car.
- One-pull adjustment - for adjusting harness length.
- Handy hooks - to keep the harness out of the way.
- Seat reducer - finds the perfect fit for even the smallest babies.
- Ergonomic handle - for even more comfort when carrying.
- Ready-made shade - integrated foldaway sun canopy.
- Snug support - includes head hugger to protect your newborn's head.
Age Guideline: Birth - 13kg.
Dimensions: H: 70 x W: 48 x D: 57cm Approx.
Weight: 4.3kg Approx.
Includes: Car Seat, Harness, Sun Canopy, Head Hugger, Chest Pads and Crotch Pad.
Icons needed: Travel system compatible, Rear Facing, Side Impact Protection, ISOFIX Compatible, Belt Fit.
Compatible with almost any travel system, the CabrioFix is so easy to use it's perfect for their first adventures. With a range of securing options including ISOFIX, you'll find all kinds of handy details from one pull harness adjustment to ergonomic handle and a seat reducer to find the right fit for even the tiniest babies.
What we think?
You have no idea how well your baby will sleep, whether it's in the car or not and we are so pleased we purchased the Maxi-Cosi Cabriofix seat as our babies managed to sleep relatively well in the seat when we were travelling in the car. It looks super comfy for baby to sleep, even at the newborn stage when they were so precious and small. We felt at ease that Maxi-Cosi Cabriofix protected our young babies and also comfortable enough for them with the padding in all the right places. An added bonus is that it is a simple yet stylish car seat to push around as whenever baby fell asleep in the car on short distances, it was also good that it doubled up as a travel system on our Bugaboo Chassis too.
Please note: it is recommended to take regular breaks when driving long distances. Leaving a baby in a car seat for prolonged periods when not travelling is not recommended. The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents recommends taking at least a 15-minute break every two hours.