Onco Baby Safety Corner Guards (Table Corner Protectors) will protect your baby or toddler from hurting themselves on sharp corner tables or other furniture. Onco Table Corner Protectors allow for safe play around the home allowing you to relax a little without the worry of child running or falling near sharp corners of your furniture.
Onco Table Corner Protectors can also be used to protect dents and damages when opening and closing doors near sharp corners.
Why choose Onco Table Corner Protectors?
- Stylishly designed white base with soft grey TPR rubber cushion. No more bulky and unattractive looking foam.
Extra strong, non-marking 3MTM self-adhesive tape - strong enough to stay on but gentle enough to peel off without damaging your furniture.
- Easy to use, no tools or assembly required
- Universal fit - can be used on most surfaces as long as the surface is smooth and clean.
- Before securing the Onco Table Corner Protectors ensure the surface area is clean and dry.
Peel 3 pieces of 3MTM tape that is included and carefully stick onto the 3 sides on the under
- Place on the door and apply pressure for a few seconds.
- The swivel door guard will be securely fixed after 24 hours
Use light force to remove Onco baby swivel door guards off the door and remove any remaining adhesive with a hot soapy dishcloth.
This product is designed to help prevent accidents. Use of this product is not a substitute for adult supervision.
3 x Onco baby swivel door guards
8.5 x 3.7 x 4cm
What we think?
We can't stop our babies from getting bumps as that's one of the ways they learn but we can help prevent them from getting their fingers hurt from closing doors. We have tried and tested various door stopping guard devices in our parenting life and we feel our Onco swivel door guards work best. How many times have you taken the door guard off and forgot where you placed it or perhaps the dog chewed on it thinking it was a new toy? Onco Swivel Door Guards are discreet, protect little fingers, firmly attaches and stays in one place and best of all, there's no need to remove the door guard as you switch to open and close (door) function simply by swivelling the door guard by 90 degrees.