These Oogaa award winning ergonomic, easy-grip handles make feeding easier for grown-ups while soft, bright silicone shapes are perfect for little hands just getting the hang of the whole spoon thing.
Choo-choo trains deliver the peas and carrots right where you want them.
Made from European approved food safe, high-grade silicone (higher than FDA standards).
The little critters that cover the colourful Oogaa range are called oogaas and they’re the happiest, most fun-loving party animals around. On spoon handles, dish rims, bodysuits… oogaas smile from every surface and they love nothing better than a clean plate, a full tum, and a happy, healthy tot.
- Will not corrode or deteriorate like plastic products
- Silicone will not support the growth of fungus, mould or bacteria
- Silicone is odourless and tasteless
- Silicone is heat resistant & dishwasher safe (not microwave)
Cleaning and care
- Safe for dishwasher & electric sterilizers
- If your silicone smells of food or takes on the taste of soap, your silicone has oil build up. To remove use a fresh lime and rub it all over the silicone. Let sit for 20mins. Rinse with hot water. Avoid soaps with essential oils.
- Stains may be removed by washing with hot soapy water or by using the bottom rack of the dishwasher.
- Dry products with a towel to avoid water-marks
- Store products in a dry place
- Do not store the products in direct sunlight
2 baby spoons or 1 novelty spoon