This colourful teething ring with multiple textures is part of the So' Pure range and comes presented in a charming gift-box secured with Sophie the Giraffe ribbon.
Featuring several soft parts to nibble, with a variety of textures (rounded dots, ribbed surfaces, Sophie's ears and horns), it offers different ways for Baby to soothe their gums.
Four brightly coloured geometric shapes attract Baby's attention and they will enjoy sliding them around the main ring.
Made from 100% natural rubber (Phthalate-free) derived from the sap of the Hevea tree, Sophie’s flexible, renewable, natural materials and decorated with non-toxic food grade paint mean she is a safe and natural teething toy for your little one.
Why So' Pure Sophie la girafe® Teething Ring?
- Safe for your baby - The So' Pure collection is made from 100% organic cotton, corn fibre and 100% natural rubber.
- Light and easy to hold from a young age, ideal for soothing painful gums.
- Made from the same natural rubber and food grade paints as the original Sophie the Giraffe.
- Features a variety of textures to relieve baby at different stages of teething.
- Makes a great gift and is complimented by attractive gift boxes made using recyclable materials.
1 x So' Pure Sophie la girafe Multi textured teether
What we think?
We're big fans of the original Sophie the giraffe so this natural and organic teething ring with Sophie's face and multiple rings specifically designed to soothe baby's gums during the teething months is ideal. The fun and colourful rings add an extra texture to chew on or to play with.
This lovely gift is part of the So' Pure collection which compliments our range of natural and organic products, knowing that it is safe for your baby and the planet.